Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator and provide proactive and comprehensive administration, information and support service to the Legal and Compliance Team.
As one of our Support Services department, we fight for children every single day. We provide leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation. We ensure our resources are used to maximum effect. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Legal and Compliance Team Coordinator you will provide administrative support for the Legal and Compliance Team, including planning for team meetings/away days, coordination of work planning, tracking budgetary spend, invoices and expenses, recruitment, induction, IT administration, filing and administrative duties. You will also ensure orderly storage of the charitys’ signed agreements, maintaining company records and assisting with the maintenance of Save the Children UK’s registrations. In addition you will:
- Carry out anti-terrorism vetting checks
- Help to manage the team’s intranet pages and co-ordinate the organisation of the team’s shared drive
- Help to maintain compliance registers as required, including attendance registers for staff compliance training courses
- Liaise with trustees to obtain trustee signatures on deeds and other documents
- Act as Save the Children UK point of contact for access requests to our historical archives.
To be successful you will be energetic and creative with excellent experience in administrative support roles, in particular developing and maintaining information and communication systems for sharing and managing information. Capable of organising and prioritising multiple tasks efficiently, you will manage reactive and proactive work from a range of colleagues, delivering results on tight deadlines. In addition you will have:
- A high level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook and databases)
- Experience working in legal administration is desirable
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders by exercising good judgement and professionalism.
Early applicants will be prioritised as we will be interviewing for this role as and when applications come in.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 17th November 2019