Are you looking to kick start a career in marketing? Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Marketing Executive and ensure our marketing is engaging, accurate and inspires our supporters.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As a Marketing Executive you will support the Marketing Managers to deliver great multi-channel campaigns, with a focus on audience, driving ambitious brand awareness, supporter action, income and loyalty targets. You will maintain accurate records of campaign activity, developing and running regular reports. Working across a range of engagement opportunities and propositions, you will aim to deepen supporter engagement and drive long term value. In addition, you will be supported to:
- Deliver key marketing materials as part of an overall campaign plan, across a range of marketing including email, display, paid social, direct mail, TV, radio and out of home
- Liaise with external suppliers to implement robust systems and customer care services to ensure smooth campaign delivery and optimum supporter experience
- Ensure customer supporter insight and data analysis play a pivotal role in our marketing.
To be successful you will be a team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Work with external partners such as media and creative agencies.
Additionally, you will have
- Project management experience with a proven ability to plan and manage activity that delivers complex projects on time and to budget
- Ideally, you will have had previous exposure to the delivery of marketing across at least two media types (e.g. Paid social, Display, PPC, TV, VOD, Press, Radio, Direct Mail), but this isn't essential - we are very interested in hearing from people who are eager to learn!
- A passionate commitment to the cause and ability to convey this enthusiasm in an impassioned and clear way
- Willingness to carry out duties outside office hours.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 9th August 2021