Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as Marketing Manager and ensure our marketing is engaging, accurate and inspires our supporters.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Marketing Manager you will deliver effective marketing across bought, owned and earned channels, using insight and data to understand our audience’s needs and motivations in order to build long term supporter relationships. You will plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, driving brand awareness, supporter action, income and loyalty targets. You will cultivate collaborative relationships with a range of key partners including agencies and production companies, delivering marketing including email, display, paid social, direct mail, TV, radio and out of home. In addition you will:
- Work with Senior Marketing Managers and Team Leads to manage team budgets, e.g. supporting planning, reporting and re-forecasting
- Analyse marketing effectiveness and ensure supporter insight and data analysis play a pivotal role in our marketing, driving a test and learn approach to improve all of our output
- Develop a cohesive supporter experience ensuring alignment across all supporter touchpoints, to deepen engagement and drive long term value.
To be successful you will be an excellent communicator and team player with significant marketing experience, including but not limited to developing marketing campaigns, data analysis and audience planning. You will have project management experience with a proven ability to plan, manage and deliver complex projects on time and to budget. Ideally you will have strong numerical and critical thinking skills, with experience of managing budgets.
Working within multi-disciplinary teams, and leveraging agile principles, you will be flexible and quick to adapt and respond to changes. A rapid learner, you will aim to keep our supporters at the heart of everything you do. As marketing manager you will be part of a team working towards those shared goals. Additionally you will have:
- Significant experience across a minimum of three of the following different media types (with a minimum of one being digital): Paid social, Display, PPC, TV, VOD, Press, Radio, OOH, Telemarketing, Direct Mail and Email
- Experience of effectively managing external partners, such as working with media agencies to plan, buy and optimise media, creative agencies and fulfilment agencies
- Experience of developing marketing assets to drive engagement and action
- Experience of developing engaging supporter journeys across channels to deepen engagement with supporters and drive further action
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 26 January 2020