Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? As a Partnerships Executive you will support the management of our largest and most strategic corporate partner – GSK.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Partnerships Executive you will be responsible for leading the employee engagement opportunities within this partnership, as well as supporting more broadly across the GSK team. You will be the central point of contact on employee engagement within GSK, implementing and delivering excellent stewardship plans for GSK employees and identifying areas where processes could be improved. Additionally, you will:
- Monitor GSK account income and expenditure
- Develop and maintain systems and process for the partnership
- Provide support to GSK team on specific projects which are key to achieving the overall ambition of the partnership
To be successful you will be an excellent communicator with experience in fundraising and a track record in initiating new business opportunities. You will have good project management skills and experience of leading and supporting client relationships in corporate fundraising, PR, media or a marketing environment. You will have experience writing briefs, copy or reports for internal and external audiences, as well as being confident when managing senior level contacts. In addition you will have:
- The ability to work independently with an energetic, flexible approach but also work as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills / a pro-active approach to resolving any issues
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage a varied workload in a pressured environment
- Experience of working with financial systems to process income and expenditure for a variety of income streams.
- An understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 6th February 2020