Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as Partnerships Manager to support our largest and most strategic corporate partner – GSK.
In our Partnerships and Philanthropy department we support Save the Children's ambitious vision for 2030 to ensure every last child grows up healthy, educated and protected. We aim to deliver income and brand value to support organisational priorities as well as securing investment, influence and wider transformational value through partnerships on a national and global scale.
This role will be instrumental in delivering a high value and innovative long -term strategic partnership with GSK. The position will be joining a team responsible for managing key initiatives including multi-million-pound child health programmes, emergency response programming and technical areas including procurement and supply chain management. As a partnership manager, you will be responsible for managing and delivering key partnership activities; working closely with our health experts and programme managers across different teams to deliver partnership ambitions. You will ensure we are maximising all aspects of this award-winning partnership to further enable Save the Children to deliver life-saving work in the UK and around the world.
To be successful as a Partnerships Manager you will have proven experience of managing large global partnerships, donors or projects. You will also have:
• Experience of working on high value, strategic partnerships in an international setting, ideally with development programming and/or humanitarian fundraising
• Excellent communication skills, combined with strong organisational and relationship building skills
• To enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team – we need someone who is good at bringing people together and working across teams
• Good planning and prioritisation skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "big picture"
• Diplomatic and persuasive, good at building rapport and able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively
• Proven track record of spotting new opportunities and delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance results.
• Ambitious, motivated and resilient
• Good financial acumen
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: Sunday 5th July
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. And interviews may commence prior to the advert closing date.