Fixed term 9 month contract
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Programme Manager and be responsible for day-to-day operations of one of our flagship learning platforms, HPass. HPass is a tried and tested platform for supporting humanitarians to demonstrate existing skills and experience using Digital Badges, making it easier for them to access the right roles and learning opportunities.
In our Humanitarian department, we fight for children every single day. We integrate emergency and development work, through our country programmes. We increase our capacity to meet the assistance and protection needs of children and their families affected by crises. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Programme Manager you will manage operations for the HPass platform and facilitate Digital Badging and quality standards for humanitarian learning and assessment. You will support the development and deployment of the HPass business model, including building appropriate pricing structures and providing quality secretariat assistance to the governance structure of the HPass initiative. You’ll coordinate the annual planning and budget process for HPass, developing and managing contracts with key suppliers and ensuring effective monitoring and reporting. In addition, you will:
- Promote investor interest and customer demand for the HPass offer to meet ambitious KPIs, developing and maintaining strategic relationships with a wide range of organisations, and recommend improvements to ensure the service evolves to meet demand
- Deliver robust internal and external communications that profiles the HPass platform, products, and services
- Manage the content of the HPass website and platform
- Provide additional support to the Academy’s learning team to develop and deliver learning services to partners, as required.
To be successful you will be a strong influencer and analytical thinker with experience of working with complex, multi-stakeholder initiatives and supporting impactful governance structures. A team player with excellent communication skills, you’ll have a strong understanding of operational planning and delivery management processes including budget management and donor reporting. Additionally, you will have:
- Proven experience and knowledge of donor funding management, including donor regulations and proposal & reporting requirements across a variety of major donors, including institutional donors, trusts, foundations, and corporates, and trading income management
- Strong financial and problem-solving skills
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures
- Computer literacy (i.e. WORD, advanced Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, awards & financial systems).
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 30th March 2020