Do you want to be part of an organisation that fights for children every single day? Then join us as Resourcing Partner, working with hiring managers to develop and deliver innovative, best practice resourcing solutions to meet organisational priorities, drive behaviour and culture change and establish Save the Children UK as an employer of choice.
It is an exciting time to join the HR team at Save the Children UK. We are embarking on a significant departmental change to drive the delivery of first class service to our organisation. Our key focus is to deliver a more streamlined, efficient and consistent service that will enable the organisation to focus on its number one commitment; improving the lives of children around the world. As a result we have created a number of new specialist roles within the HR team to drive forward the change within HR and the wider organisation, with a strong focus on improving our culture and supporting our people. Right now, we are looking for people who want to help build a leading HR function and establish a long-term approach to achieving these goals. So, if you want to join us on this exciting journey and play a key role in an organisation which fights for children every single day then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As Resourcing Partner, in this exciting new role at Save the Children, you will develop and deliver resourcing plans to ensure we have the right talent in the right place at the right time to deliver our ambitious objectives for children. You will partner with managers from across the organization to identify resourcing needs and you will implement strategies to build a pipeline of talented candidates. You will manage the resourcing process from start to finish, ensuring candidates get an excellent candidate experience throughout and providing support to hiring managers and HR colleagues in effective sourcing and attraction methodologies. In addition you will:
• Act as an expert point of reference within the HR team on all aspects of workforce resourcing
• Undertake assessment of external market insights and opportunities for direct sourcing
• Build and develop strong working partnerships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders
• Coach and facilitate the acquisition and development of skills and knowledge in others (managers and colleagues) so that they are better equipped to be self-reliant in managing resourcing matters
• Lead, implement or participate in projects in order to deliver organisational objectives as well as enabling appropriate changes in Resourcing policy or practice to take place.
To be successful you will have expert knowledge of professional workforce resourcing practice and procedure gained through a recognised professional qualification (or equivalent) as well as significant operational application and delivery experience. The ability to successfully navigate and resolve complex resourcing risks is also essential as is evidence of problem solving and applying judgement in a Resourcing context. In addition you will have:
• Evidence of working knowledge and practical application of workforce resourcing practice based on latest thinking, trends and developments
• An understanding and practical application of employment legislation and best practice in resourcing matters
• Strong project management planning and prioritisation skills
• Evidence of operational delivery skills with the emphasis on delivering high quality, customer orientated services to meet required SLAs and KPIs.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 19th July