We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as Resourcing Strategy Manager, leading the development and delivery of SCUK's Resourcing strategy and define how Save the Children can find and recruit the very best talent to deliver our goals for children.
It is an exciting time to join the HR team at Save the Children UK. We are embarking on a significant departmental change to drive the delivery of first class service to our organisation. Our key focus is to deliver a more streamlined, efficient and consistent service that will enable the organisation to focus on its number one commitment; improving the lives of children around the world. As a result we have created a number of new specialist roles within the HR team to drive forward the change within HR and the wider organisation, with a strong focus on improving our culture and supporting our people. Right now, we are looking for people who want to help build a leading HR function and establish a long-term approach to achieving these goals. So, if you want to join us on this exciting journey and play a key role in an organisation which fights for children every single day then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As Resourcing Strategy Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and management of a high-quality resourcing service through a team of specialist Resourcing Partners who proactively collaborate with the organisation to deliver innovative solutions through specialist recruitment, selection and assessment advice and consultancy in order to address resourcing challenges short, medium and long-term. Your key responsibilities include:
• Operationalise the strategy through the delivery of a proactive, innovative Resourcing service for the organisation that offers a holistic approach to Recruitment, Selection and Assessment and proactively supports the embedding of a diverse and inclusive workforce
• Work in collaboration with the Talent, Learning and Development Team and Employee Experience team to ensure a joined-up approach to resourcing that links with Talent management and employee experience strategies for the organization
• Manage the provision of advice and guidance taking account of Resourcing best practice, procedure or policy within a legal/organisational policy framework and develop solutions or recommendations to meet service needs
• Build and develop strong working partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. Heads of Service, Service Managers, trade union colleagues, HRBPs and other HR colleagues in order to understand requirements and priorities so that requirements can be delivered.
To be successful you will be a Chartered Member of CIPD (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience of senior Resourcing and management level Resourcing. A successful change agent, you will have evidence of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes. Strong personal impact and communication skills are essential as is evidence of people management. In addition you will have:
• Evidence of expertise in Recruitment, Selection & Assessment tools, to include psychometric testing, techniques and practical application of solutions to address divisional service requirements short, medium and long-term
• Evidence of operational management skills with the emphasis on delivering high quality, customer orientated, operational Resourcing services through a team of Resourcing Partners to meet required SLAs and KPIs
• Excellent project and programme management skills
• The ability to work with and influence a range of professionals and other stakeholders across the organisation.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 19th July 2020