Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Senior Marketing Manager and lead a team of experts across Marketing to deliver excellent results. There are two positions available, one maternity cover and one permanent role.
In our Fundraising and Marketing department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will champion effective marketing across bought, owned and earned channels to maximize engagement and inspire supporter action. You will manage members of the Marketing team, inspiring and setting expectations and ensuring that they continuously develop their capabilities. You will facilitate collaborative teamwork across multi-disciplinary teams; ensuring learnings are effectively shared across all activities. In addition you will:
- Support the Head of Marketing with best practice frameworks – and roll out across squads
- Act as a senior marketing advisor to a number of teams across the organisation including Regional, Trading and Partnerships Departments
- Ensure customer insight and data analysis plays a pivotal role and champion a test and learn approach to improve all of our outputs, delivering improvements iteratively.
To be successful you will be a team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, alongside significant experience of managing Marketing teams. This includes performance management, training and development of teams. An innovative and adaptable thinker, you will have experience developing multi-channel marketing plans, data analysis and audience planning. You will be able to effectively manage external partners such as media and creative agencies, as well as having experience of driving marketing best practice across a team. Additionally, you will have:
- Experience of external landscape analysis and trend spotting.
- Experience of developing engaging supporter journeys to deepen engagement with supporters
- Experience in the delivery of marketing across a minimum of four of the following different media types: Paid social, Display, PPC, TV, VOD, Press, Radio, OOH, Telemarketing, Direct Mail and Email.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 23rd February 2020