12 month contract
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? As Senior Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for leading one of our largest and most transformational corporate partnerships, securing vital income and wider non financial support to deliver long term impact and change, aligned with Save the Children's ambitions for children.
At Save the Children we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our mission for change. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As Senior Partnerships Manager you will lead and deliver the partnerships' strategy and objectives, including exceeding income targets and securing wider strategic value and support through ground breaking programming, influencing and delivering against advocacy goals. You will devise and implement creative and innovative fundraising initiatives, , monitoring performance, income, expenditure through use of targets and KPIs. You will manage global commercial activities, ensuring a clear and effective marketing and PR plan is deployed. Additionally, you will:
- Build and steward strong external relationships with senior business leaders and corporate contacts at all levels
- Work effectively across teams in the UK and globally to develop and deliver partnership programmes and objectives
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic marketing initiatives Take a proactive senior role in feeding into the corporate partnerships strategy, generating ideas, bringing external insight and taking a lead in agreed areas of delivery
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, and reports leading on regular partnership reviews
To be successful you will be a confident communicator, a collaborative team player with excellent networking and influencing skills. You will bring solid experience in corporate fundraising and working on multi-layered and global NGO-corporate partnerships. You should have a commercial outlook based on a career of experience in managing long-term partnerships, as well as excellent project management and planning skills. Diplomatic and persuasive, you will have a proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles. In addition, you will have:
- Confidence in networking with, and influencing, senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve agreed outcomes
- The ability to think creatively and to develop tailor made propositions
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage a varied workload in a pressured environment
- Knowledge and understanding of international development and programming.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 23rd February 2020