Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as Senior Partnerships Manager to lead the management of our largest and most strategic corporate partnership with GSK.
In our Partnerships and Philanthropy department we support Save the Children's ambitious vision for 2030 to ensure every last child grows up healthy, educated and protected. We aim to deliver income and brand value to support organisational priorities as well as securing investment, influence and wider transformational value through strategic long term partnerships on a national and global scale
We are seeking a Senior Partnerships Manager to who will be instrumental in delivering a multi-layered, high value and innovative strategic partnership with GSK. You will be responsible for managing key initiatives including employee engagement, multi-million-pound child health programmes and joint advocacy. You will become part of an account team that is working to deliver revenue of at least £15m and achieve a significant difference to children's lives across the globe. Reporting into the Head of Global Health Partnerships, this exciting opportunity will see you:
- Play a key role in leading and managing a multi-layered, high value partnership with GSK, delivering to the partnerships strategy and aligning with Save the Children's ambitions
- Steward key external and internal stakeholders and build strong relationships to ensure the partnership and programmes are managed efficiently
- Managing, motivating and empowering two direct reports, ensuring their creative talents are deployed effectively and effective prioritisation is achieved
- Overseeing a wide range of country programmes, monitoring programme KPIs and ensuring high quality reporting
- Effectively solving problems and managing risk to ensure achievement of targets and to maximise opportunities.
To be successful you will be a strong leader with excellent relationship-building skills, project management and communication skills with a strategic outlook and experience managing diverse, mutually beneficial partnerships. You will have personal gravitas and be able to successfully influence a range of senior stakeholders. In addition you will:
- Have solid experience working on multi-layered and global NGO-corporate partnerships, either through working on corporate partnerships in charity sector or through transferrable experience of working in the private sector
- Be a team player and have excellent communication, organisational and relationship building skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively across departmental boundaries to achieve organizational goals
- Be able to think laterally, with a commercial outlook
- Be ambitious and motivated by the opportunity to achieve dramatic change for children through successful delivery of our partnerships.
Closing date: Sunday 21st March
Please note - whilst this role is advertised as office based, Save The Children UK will remain a remote-working organisation until at least 30 June 2021.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds, LGBT+ and from different socio-economic and educational backgrounds, as these are underrepresented at Save the Children UK.