We are looking for an efficient, experienced, motivated and highly competent Personal Assistant/ Administrator, to provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO/Founder of Savera UK.
The post holder will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills so they are able to communicate effectively with a range of people including professionals, external agencies, service users, the public, and staff at all levels.
Designation: Personal Assistant/Administrator responsibilities
Contract: Part time, (3 days a week, flexible) £19.500, pro rata
Reports to: CEO/Founder, Savera UK
Primary purpose of job:
The successful candidate will have two areas of responsibilities, where they will provide general secretarial support to the CEO, and administrative support to the small Savera UK team.
They will also directly support the Chair and the Board of Directors, providing information management support to enhance their effectiveness. Providing a comprehensive and confidential high level administration support.
Responsibilities will include:
Personal Assistant & Support
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Support the CEO by providing a high standard of personal Executive level assistance to meet the needs of the CEO’s objectives, including a significant amount of diary management, setting up meetings/appointments and travel.
- Support the Chair and Board of Directors members as required with setting up meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes at meetings, circulating papers.
- Undertake a range of Governance duties, including amendments to Directors details with Companies House, company insurances and Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing databases and filing systems. Comply with data protection legislation, manage company files and filing (both electronic and hard copy), archiving or disposal of documents when appropriate.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
Administrative and Finance Support
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to administer the organisation’s finances, including record keeping, assisting in the preparation of the annual accounts for audit, submit annual returns to the Charity Commission and Companies House, coordinate staff payroll, information systems and liaise with relevant payroll agency, prepare and make payment of all invoices and receipts, administer and maintain petty cash account.
Other administration responsibilities will include: Maintain staff records; sickness and holidays on a monthly basis; telephone calls and enquires into the service; and general secretarial duties to support the team. Also minute-taking of meetings as required. Management and maintenance of the contact and stakeholders database; coordinate staff training.
Marketing and Distribution:
The post-holder, in liaison with the PR support company, will have some responsibilities to update Savera UK Website, Facebook, Twitter and any other social media as, and when, required ensuring that the materials and communications for the organisation is updated and available for distribution and promote the work and image of the organisation at all times.
The post-holder will carry out duties with full regard to Savera UK’s Equal Opportunities policy; Participate in staff training and development activities as required and carry out any other duties commensurate with the post as required
The details contained in this job description reflect the content of this job at the date of preparation. It is however possible that over time the nature of the job will change. Consequently the Savera UK Board/Directors will expect to revise this job description, from time to time, in consultation with the post holder at the appropriate time.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.