SCF are looking for a development / research volunteer who can work with the Income and Engagement Team in developing new funding and engagement opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Volunteers must have their own laptop and be someone who is very flexible and be able to work remotely.
- Research potential corporate partnership opportunities.
- Research potential clubs and groups that we can partner with such as Rotary Clubs, Freemasons, Lions Clubs, Scout Groups, WI’s etc
- Report to the Income & Engagement Manager and keep in regular contact with them.
- Attend SCF meetings when called upon or able.
- Assist in research for potential fundraising and awareness campaigns.
- Help maintain a calendar of submissions and deadlines for corporate partnership deadlines.
- Participate in Fundraising marketing and promotion.
- Training and orientation.
- Flexible and self-directed schedule.
- Preferential hiring.
- Opportunity to fulfil volunteer hours remotely.
- Recommendation letters and references.
- Networking opportunities at SCF events and meetings.
- Opportunity to shadow someone in the organisation to develop skills.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.