Be at the heart of an ambitious and dynamic charity, directly engaging with supporters and working across the full team to improve the lives of people affected by Scleroderma & Raynaud’s.
This role is based in central London.
Scleroderma & Raynaud’s UK (SRUK) is a new charity formed by the merger of two patient organisations, the Raynaud’s & Scleroderma Association and the Scleroderma Society.
SRUK is the only charity dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by Scleroderma and Raynaud’s, both autoimmune, connective tissue conditions. We exist to improve awareness and understanding of these conditions, to support those affected, and ultimately to find a cure.
Working with the Head of Operations and Head of Engagement and Development the Charity Administrator will:
- Co-ordinate and organise the smooth, efficient and effective running of our busy office environment in a warm, professional and responsive manner.
- Support the Head of Operations in the running the charity’s operations.
- Assist with general office and basic finance administration.
- Build an excellent reputation of support services so that it is regarded as a centre of excellence by offering supporters/customers the best possible experience.
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team to support efficient and effective charity operations.
- Build strong relationships with supporters/customers to develop positive long-term relationships.
- Diligently administer all enquiries and capture supporter/customer data to build the knowledge base and ensure a 360 profile of supporters is developed and maintained.
- Monitor and administer membership renewals and income to ensure membership is offering return on investment.
As the Charity Administrator, you will play a key role by offering an excellent supporter/customer experience, which will successfully deal with enquiries, provide expert information and build strong relationships. You will have experience of managing, maintaining and developing customer relationships, a clear understanding of best practice in customer service, excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully deal with a range of enquiries.
This is a great opportunity for an organised individual who is passionate about supporter care and is looking to be responsible for a broad portfolio of operations.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 30th July 2019. Interviews will take place in London on the 2nd August 2019.
The selection process
Applicants are required to submit a CV and a cover letter that explains how you meet the role requirements and how your experience can positively aid the efficient running of the charity and supporter services for the Scleroderma and Raynaud’s community. Applications must be received by midnight on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
Please address applications to David Kesel, Head of Operations.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.