Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
We’re the disability equality charity. We won't stop until we achieve a society where all disabled people enjoy equality and fairness. At home. At school. At work. In our communities.
About the role
What is Mindful Monsters? Mindful Monsters is a new and exciting way to give your little ones important life skills, while spending quality time together. It's for kids of all ages - primary school kids may find them particularly fun!
We are looking an administrator to look after our existing customers by providing an excellent customer experience and promote the product through success.
You will coordinate the Mindful Monsters fundraising product and to add value to the product by:
· Responding to enquiries via email and telephone.
· Setting up new subscriptions and cancelling subscriptions, where appropriate, after trying to retain the customer.
· Providing training and support to helpline staff to enable them to respond to enquiries about Mindful Monsters.
· Assist the helpline team with administration support.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
· Experience working in a customer focused environment, preferably over the phone and email.
· Experience of using customer databases such as Stripe, Raisers Edge and Dynamics.
· Good organisational skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Computer literacy.
· Ability to identify improvements and better ways of working.
Delivering equality for disabled people is fundamental to Scope. This applies as much to the way we work as to our commitment to the engagement and participation of disabled people in delivering our mission. We are building a culture where difference is valued, especially in relation to disability, where every individual can contribute meaningfully.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you are applying under the “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”
If you would like to know more about Scope as an employer and review our recruitment information, please visit our website.
Please apply in writing with covering letter and CV.
Closing date: 31 May 2019.