We are looking for a talented and experienced Celebrity and Influencer Engagement Manager to join our dynamic Communications team, to help us deliver our exciting disability equality strategy. We’re looking for someone who wants to use their outstanding communications and networking skills to help us drive social change, boost our profile and raise vital funds for our work supporting disabled people and their families.
This new role will establish relationships with a diverse network of disabled talent and influencers, building their understanding and engagement with our work and partnering on projects and campaigns to improve public attitudes. It will be a varied and challenging role and a great opportunity to develop your skills and abilities.
Full Time - 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Full Job Description
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of developing and leading a successful celebrity engagement and/or influencer strategy for an organisation and evidence of impact.
- Significant experience of establishing and stewarding relationships with high profile supporters and their agents.
- Proven project management and organisation skills and an ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and creative approach and exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of negotiating the competing demands of internal and external audiences.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of our mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you are applying under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.