£23,635 per year
London, Manchester, Cardiff or Leeds
We also have part time roles available at 17.5 hours
Are you customer-focused, driven, and resilient Administrator or have data entry experience? If so, we need you to join us to enable us in our goal for more disabled people to gain employment.
We are looking for someone to work with our Employer Engagement Specialist. To add job vacancies to our Customer Job Board which promotes roles to customers of our Employment Services at Scope.
This is a customer focused data entry and administrative position involving working with employers to ensure that roles are accurately added to the job board.
- Liaise with employers to ensure that vacancy details are correct and updated on time.
- Work with our Get Inclusive Manager who supports businesses who want to become better employers of disabled people.
- Help create reports and facilitate training sessions.
- Work with the wider Employment team, gathering information from customers and booking them appointments.
- Support in the creation of a weekly job board email bulletin.
- Proofread and contribute to report
- Add and update information on our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- You should have previous customer service and administrative or data entry experience in any sector.
- Experience of customer relationship management tools and of maintaining web-based databases.
- You will need to be organised, methodical and accurate in a fast-paced environment.
- Humour, good communication and written skills will stand you in good stead.
- You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can show that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives.
- You’ll work well across teams and have good proofreading and facilitation skills.
- We ask you to show an appreciation of Scope’s values and our ambition of everyday equality for disabled people.
If you want to make a difference and become a Disability Gamechanger, we'd love to hear from you. Apply Today!
Close date: 28/07/2022
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of our mission. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled people. We guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the essential job criteria.
Our values are being pioneering, courageous, connected, open and fair
By living our values and trusting each other, we give our colleagues freedom and space to be creative, push boundaries and change minds.
We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and embrace our values of being open and fair, courageous, connected and pioneering.
We encourage applications from underrepresented groups including people in BAME and LGBTQ+ communities.
We believe hard work deserves reward and recognition and offer a wide range of benefits including 35 days annual leave in Retail, 27 days plus Bank Holidays working in our Head Office, flexible working (where we can), company pension, excellent training and career development, strong colleague networks across disability, race and LGBTQ+, wellbeing incentives like a discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and much more.
Please let us know if you are applying under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
Who we are at Scope?
Scope is a disability equality charity in England and Wales. Together we are Disability Gamechangers. We belong to one team, dedicated to achieving a society where all disabled people enjoy equality and fairness. Our mission is to achieve Everyday Equality for disabled people, and we campaign tirelessly to create change.