Be a Disability Gamechanger and join us as our Customer Coordinator as we expand our national employment service Support to Work.
This new role will support our new In Work Support Team by ensuring all customers have appointments booked to get ongoing employment support. You’ll be a main point of contact for disabled people who have been successful at getting a job through our service. You’ll allocate eligible customers to our team of Employment Advisors according to agreed criteria, current caseloads and any adviser specialisms.
As part of the role there will be some administrative duties required including:
- tracking all customers who leave our service
- organising team meetings and other events as required by the Programme Lead
- keeping rotas and adviser's information and diaries up to date
- moderating comments on our social media platforms.
The job is currently home-based due to coronavirus. When we return to our offices, you can do this job from either Leeds or Manchester.
The Customer Coordinator is an important role in the Support to Work service. You will need to have excellent customer service skills and experience working in a telephone-based customer service environment. You will need to be comfortable using a range of IT packages and programs.
You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives.
Skills and experience
- Excellent Customer service skills, especially over the phone
- Experience working in a team.
- Previous experience working in a contact centre environment or a telephone-based role.
- Excellent written skills.
- Digitally confident- knowledge of CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics, Skype for Business and Call Handling .
- Agreement with ‘Social model of disability’ approach
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.