Scope is working to drive social change and equality for 14 million disabled people in the UK. We’ll do this by delivering online and in-person services that support 2 million disabled people each year, and provide the evidence to change society for many more.
As we drive forward our strategy, Everyday Equality, digital marketing is at the heart of our plans to communicate our purpose and vison, attract supporters, engage our customers and achieving social change.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing, place insight and audience at the heart of your marketing plans and have an enquiring mind we want to hear from you.
About the role
As Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the Digital Marketing team within our friendly and busy Digital Engagement Strategy team. We work closely with teams across the organisation to deliver high performing direct response and awareness campaigns across different digital channels.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Provide strategic direction and integration for Scope’s digital marketing activities across multiple channels and campaigns.
- Lead the planning and implementation of digital activities, alongside external agencies, for Scope’s large cross-team campaigns.
- Be the cheerleader for digital marketing channels and tactics, including email, SEO and paid channels, for all teams across Scope.
- Develop and lead training programmes across the organisation to up-skill colleagues on all things digital marketing.
- Line manage.
- A natural marketer, able to think outside the box for creative development and audience selection.
- Experienced in all digital marketing channels, including paid search, paid social, email, programmatic and search engine optimisation.
- Champion the level of digital marketing knowledge in the organisation.
- Able to write in simple, concise and clear English.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you are applying under the “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”
If you would like to know more about Scope as an employer and review our recruitment information, please visit our website.
Please apply in writing with CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 3 June 2019.