Be a Disability Gamechanger and join our Support to Work team.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Employer Engagement Specialist.
About the role
You will develop new relationships with employers so we can offer their vacancies to our customers.
You will need to be able to communicate in a confident and professional way to build strong effective working relationships.
You will also be responsible for managing our new jobs board. This will involve posting all new vacancies that are available to our customers.
It's very important that the employers we work with share our vision of equality. They should be able to provide a safe and secure working environment for our customers.
You will need to work with the Support to Work team to find out what sort of jobs their customers need.
The job is currently home-based due to coronavirus. When we return to our offices, you can do this job from either Leeds or Manchester.
You should have experience in a similar role.
You should be:
- driven and enthusiastic.
- confident with digital technology.
- passionate about improving disabled people's lives through employment.
Skills and experience
- Negotiation and influencing abilities
- Dynamic and results-driven and confident working to targets and KPIs
- Confident user of all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of managing an online job board and advert writing knowledge
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to offer advice and support to all new employers, including guidance on reasonable adjustments and access to work.
- Confident and professional abilities to communicate effectively at all levels, in writing and over the telephone
We will run an enhanced DBS check on all successful applicants. We will need employment references that cover 5 years of work history.
Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.