At Scope our mission is to drive social change so that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. We want to achieve everyday equality and support disabled people to get the best start in life, live the life they choose and be financially secure.
About the role
Passionate about productivity and communication tools? Expert in Office 365? Love sharing and teaching? Then we need you! We're looking for someone to be our Productivity tools Manager, joining Scope on our journey of digital transformation as we adopt new ways of working, communicating, and collaborating.
You'll be driving the adoption of our digital toolkit (Office 365 and other similar tools) so you'll need to be expert in this, understanding how to get the most of the tools, and have a great track record on delivering adoption. We'll also need you to be the technical lead for projects including the redevelopment of our intranet and our e-learning platform.
As a leading disability charity accessibility is very important to us so experience in this area and an understanding on how to leverage these features in Office 365 would be a bonus.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field.
- Experience of delivering presentations and communications company wide, to groups of 20-30 people at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working with contractors and service providers.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service as well as being able to deal with problems and complaints as they arise.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Office 365 (as a user perspective and from an admin configuration perspective) and a general interest in productivity and collaboration tools.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you are applying under the “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”
For more information and to apply please visit our website.
Closing date for applications: 31 May 2019.