The Programme Coordinator will support the management of, and contribute to, Scope’s Digital Influencing Programme: The Big Hack. The role will help to organise and drive the Programme to meet its objectives and fulfil its business and influencing plans for the year.
About the role
The Programme Coordinator works within the Big Hack team to support its online presence, business model and charitable offer. They will have an understanding of agile project management and principles of lean. The Coordinator will support the team to work to deadlines and manage a growing number of internal and external stakeholders.
The Coordinator will set up processes which drive the programme forwards and help to measure its progress. They will be able to translate research and reports into accessible, engaging articles. It is a creative team who welcome creative thinkers.
- You are an organised person who enjoys project management and managing various stakeholder groups.
- You have strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You have experience in writing and translating potentially complex information into engaging content.
- You have an understanding of agile, and an appreciation for process and reporting.
- You also recognise the need to be flexible and potentially pivot on plans.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.