To support the Team Manager of the service by taking responsibility for the line management of a team including providing effective supervision, coaching and guidance to these staff. Ensuring the service KPI’s are met and reports are completed as required for internal/external use.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- To work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in line with key performance indicators to ensure service targets are achieved
- To line manage staff to ensure that monthly team KPI’s are achieved
- To lead on a designated service consulting at all times with the Team manager on any issues that may arise
- To lead on local relationships with other network organisations to support the achievement of all targets
- To work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in line with annual key performance indicators to ensure programme outcome targets are achieved
- To promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of the services
Grade specific competencies
- To supervise and encourage team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance
- To support the Team manager to recruit, manage and develop staff within Scope’s HR and operational policies and procedures
- To utilise volunteers appropriately within the department
- Lead effective and engaging monthly team meetings based on the Scope team meeting template, reporting back on key issues and questions raised
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- National Delivery Managers
- Team Managers
- Extended Customer and Strategy team
- Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the service.