Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds; building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
What you need to know
The Partnerships Account Manager is a new role within the Advancement Team, reporting to the Director of Partnerships. The position holds responsibility for a portfolio of sponsors, for increasing income through corporate support and for devising a new corporate membership programme; with a view to building successful relationships with businesses across the world.
In a nutshell, we want to hear from you if you have:
· Experience in a marketing / brand environment responsible for account management / managing multiple high level corporate relationships.
· Experience in working with senior stakeholders: challenging, supporting, and turning ideas into action.
· Strong working knowledge of sponsorship in the arts.
It’s a permanent role.
· The role is full time. Hours can be flexible.
· The role is ideally based in our Glasgow HQ, but part time remote working is possible. Travel for meetings / events and to support tours will be expected.
· Salary of up to £30,500, with great benefits including a competitive pension, life insurance, 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a cycle to work scheme.
Who we are
Scotland’s national dance company. We’re based in Glasgow and perform on stage and screen, nationally and internationally, promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, Scottish Ballet runs an extensive community engagement programme fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance.
About the role
This role reports to the Director of Partnerships as a key member of the Advancement team. Positive external relationships with partners, prospects and stakeholders will be vitally important. With an ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple relationships and projects, the Partnerships Account Manager will be an extremely organised individual and an exemplary communicator.
Scottish Ballet is a registered charity: SC008037