Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 per annum & Benefits
Sector: Health & Social Care, Charity
Scope of the Job
To assist the Service Manager and deputise in their absence, in managing a service that promotes user involvement and social inclusion by putting the people we support a the heart of everything we do and ensure this is provided in line with SeeAbility’s operational policies and the regulatory framework and standards monitored by the Care Quality Commission.To lead, motivate and develop a team to deliver support solutions that not only meet individual needs but produce extraordinary outcomes each and every day
- To assist the Service Manager in the provision of safe and quality support to the people supported by the service, ensuring a person-centred approach that promotes choice, independence, dignity, rights and fulfilment in line with SeeAbility’s mission
- To provide support in managing Individual Budgets or Individual Service funds where required, liaising with family members, commissioners, brokers and advocates as appropriate for each individual.
- To assist in the co-ordination of service to individuals by ensuring that appropriate support workers are available as determined by individual support plans and contracted support hours.
- To ensure that the people who use the service or their representatives are aware of SeeAbility’s complaints procedure and are actively encouraged to comment on the quality of the service they receive.
- To be a point of contact for emergencies outside office hours and to be part of the on call service for SeeAbility services.
- To carry out any appropriate tasks and duties as delegated by the Service Manager or as may be defined in operational reviews and quality inspections
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.