Position: Public Fundraising Officer
Salary: £30,000 + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote Working; with an expectation of travel and to attend meetings at central office in Epsom, as and when required
Company: SeeAbility, 220 year old Charity, specialising in Eye Care for Children in special schools and Care & Support for Adults with learning disability, autism and sight loss/difficulties
Scope of the role
This role is responsible for championing public fundraising (individual giving, community & events and legacy & in mem) and delivering our programme using a range of products and channels. It is an exciting time to join our team as we develop new data driven fundraising campaigns and work closely with colleagues to collaborate and create new supporter journeys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the strategic development of the public fundraising programme and take responsibility for hitting agreed financial targets and KPIs.
- Recruit and retain individual supporters using direct marketing led campaigns.
- Build effective relationships with challenge event and community supporters to maximise income generation.
- Support the delivery of legacy and in-mem engagement and marketing programmes.
- Develop and deliver innovative, engaging and high-quality supporter journeys.
A full Job Description will be provided upon application.
Who are you?
You’re an enthusiastic fundraiser. A great storyteller with a passion for data, and a head for numbers. With some direct marketing experience, ideally across digital and print channels, you’ll be comfortable working with colleagues and agencies to achieve good results. You will enjoy sharing the inspirational stories of the people we support with a range of audiences, and be happy to talk to supporters about our work. As well as this, you’ll have some experience of event management or community fundraising and be familiar with using a relational database.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.