An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Patrons and Individual Giving Manager at the UK's largest arts centre. This role is responsible for the development of the patrons and individual giving programme and the stewardship and solicitation of gifts up to 25k
Based in London this role works closely with the Head of Development to and work to meet agreed income and expenditure targets.
- Develop and implement strategies in consultation with the Head of Development to acquire an increased number of patrons
- Significantly grow income from the programme year-on-year through acquisition, and effective donor stewardship
- Develop and implement strategies to acquire an increased number of unrestricted major gifts ( 10,000+) to the organisation's arts and learning programmes
- Strategically develop and plan two to four fundraising events annually with a net income target of 100,000+in 16/17, growing year on year .
- Manage the ongoing stewardship of donors, ensuring the provision of an excellent, proactive and responsive service to all individual supporters
Experience & skills
- Sound understanding of the arts community in the UK and internationally
- Strong incluencing and persuasion skills with the ability to solicit, negotiate and secure gifts
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with supporters and high level volunteers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a similar role managing fundraising from individuals
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing fundraising strategies