The Senior Coordinator, Role Readiness is accountable for supporting and enabling the Role Readiness team to deliver high quality learning and development across Teach First. Working closely with the Head of Role Readiness, they will play a key role in organising the team's work, monitoring progress, and enabling the team to deliver through high quality administrative support and leadership of key areas of work. As the team expands their remit across all areas of the organisation, the Senior Coordinator will play an essential role in creating and managing the systems and processes that ensure that all Teach First employees grow, develop and lead in their role.
What you'll do
- General departmental administration and support for Role Readiness team within Human Resources including collation of agendas, tracking of team progress, communications, room bookings and annual calendar management
- Serve as PA to head of team, including diary management, travel booking, expenses management
- Coherence of annual development calendar inclusive of all training and support events
- Manage all communications, relationships, and logistics with external suppliers and facilitators
- Sourcing of resourceful venues for all training events, working closely with colleagues in Development to work with pro-bono partners
- Manage administration of new Learning Management System
- Lead on monitoring and reporting against Role Readiness continuous improvement and quality processes
- Lead on impact evaluation to determine effectiveness of all training and support inputs
- Monitor and track spend against training budget
- The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. (Required)
- Process Management: Demonstrates exceptional personal organisation and the ability to plan and organise others
- Delivers Results: Flexible approach and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Collective Responsibility: Adept at building and managing relationships with a range of internal stakeholders in order to help achieve results.
- Relationship building: Influences and builds strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Human Resources: Experience working with a Learning Management Systems
- Data Management and Insight: Skilled at data analysis, monitoring and evaluation
All our employees are expected to model our values and help others to do so.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a first stage interview at our London office on 15th December.