Are you a passionate Health & Social Care Recruiter looking for an exciting new challenge? Due to continued growth & success we are seeking a positive, driven & customer focussed Recruitment Specialist to successfully deliver a fast paced in house recruitment function.
Reference number: 43553
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £25,700 - £26,500, per annum
About the role
You need to be highly effective in attracting high volume talent & matching quality candidates to our roles. This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week at our purpose built centre TouchBase Pears in Selly Oak, Birmingham.
As an existing recruitment professional you will already appreciate what is involved in running a busy recruitment function day-to-day. This is a pivotal role for our recruitment team, where you will be responsible for:
- Contributing towards the build of a searchable talent pool, using a proactive approach to candidate generation
- Increasing direct hire capability through utilising multiple platforms (e.g. Social Media, Job Boards, LinkedIn, CV databases, ATS)
- Producing reports regarding all phases of the recruitment process, monitoring & managing use of the ATS
- Provide a timely & proactive response to all candidate enquiries
- Management & supporting of Job Fairs, Open Days & other recruitment events
- Champion & promote the service to identify & attract a wide range of candidates using all appropriate methods
- Establish recruitment requirements in line with service business objectives in partnership with key stakeholders and recruiting managers
- Visits to local managers across the UK, Wales & Northern Ireland
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of in house recruitment experience & knowledge of the end to end recruitment process including writing adverts, use of social media, shortlisting & selection process
- Previous experience of recruitment administration & security vetting
- Demonstrable experience of planning, developing & delivering appropriate, innovative & effective recruitment campaign strategies
- Experience of attracting candidates through direct sourcing methods
- Proven experience of working within a busy & fast-paced team environment, working under pressure including meeting unpredictable deadlines & with competing demands
- Forward thinking, innovative & creative, prepared to consider different approaches, solution focussed
- Driven, determined, tenacious & resilient
- Attention to detail, prioritised, time, management, organisation & accuracy skills
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Closing date: Tuesday 17 September 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button. You will be directed to our website where you can download the information pack and complete the application process.
We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (available on our website) before applying. If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format for example large print, Braille or audio, further details can be found on our website.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check where appropriate.
No agencies please.