We are looking for an experienced Senior Development Manager: Trusts, Foundations and Government to steward and grow Serpentine’s relationships with trusts and foundations.
The current portfolio is made up of regular funding through Arts Council England, as well as a diverse range of charitable funders, embassies and cultural institutes. The role is solely responsible for driving income growth in this particular area of fundraising and reports to the Director of Development. The position requires a high volume of ongoing task management and is also scoped to develop into a role that carries significant strategic influence within the organisation.
To succeed in this role you will have experience of:
- identifying compelling proposals that satisfy funders’ criteria;
- drafting persuasive, successful funding bids,
- prioritising funding to cover core costs;
- generating an active pipeline of grant prospects;
- building strong relationships internally and with donors through creative cultivation and stewardship.
Closing date for applications: midday Monday 8 November 2021.