Hours: 37 per week
Shared Lives Plus is the UK network for family-based and small-scale ways of supporting adults. Our members are Shared Lives carers and workers, and Homeshare programmes.
This is a new and exciting role created to support the pivotal role that our income generation, external communications and back-office functions will play in our 5-year transformational strategic plan. As part of the wider ‘back office’ team you will have specific responsibility for supporting SMT, HR and our externally-facing strategic support and communications work. You will need to be dynamic and able to manage a wide and varied workload. You will be particularly skilled at supporting great internal communications between our busy teams. You will support our Strategic advice and support manager to keep track of progress against project timelines and to keep our external partners up to date.
This role will:
- Assist and Support the Senior Management Team in all their administrative needs.
- Maintain and update all of the HR records and support the HR manager in recruitment and staffing changes.
- Support the Strategic advice lead with project co-ordination, helping the team to keep track of progress against their project plans.
- Support the Communications and fundraising team with any administration needs.
- Support the administration team with phone queries and ad hoc work load peaks.
How to apply
Apply by sending an up to date CV and a supporting statement, which should be kept to a maximum of two pages. Please start your supporting statement by saying why you want to work for us and work in the Shared Lives sector. Your supporting statement will also need to demonstrates how you meet the requirements of each area of the person specification below:
- Relevant skills and experience
- How your knowledge, values and attitude make you a suitable candidate
- How you would meet the practical requirements of the job.
To get a better sense of what we are looking for in each of these areas please read through the main duties and responsibilities and the detailed personal specification below.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Lynne Harrison, Operations Manager or visit the Shared LIves Plus website
Shared Lives Plus is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Deadline for completed applications 9.30 am on Monday 27th January 2020
Pre-interviews via skype pm Thursday 30th January 2020 and interviews in Liverpool on Thursday 6th February 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.