We believe everyone should be able to choose who they spend time with - and do what matters to them. We want to reduce loneliness and help make our communities more connected. We offer guidance, best practice, a community of people sharing their lives, legal advice and insurance.
Shared Lives in Northern Ireland is at an exciting turning point, with plans to significantly grow the model. Other shared living models, including Homeshare have also been explored with interest to develop from a range of stakeholders.
This is an important and exciting role to support the development and diversification of shared living in Northern Ireland building on the work over the past three years. In this role, you will be the strategic lead for all our development work in Northern Ireland, leading on relationship building and working with providers to build capacity and expertise.
You will need to be dynamic and able to manage a wide and varied workload. A great communicator and relationship builder and have the resilience to be the representative for Shared Lives Plus in Northern Ireland.
- Manage the strategic development of Shared Lives in Northen Ireland.
- Supporting the growth, diversification and development in the Shared Lives sector.
- To influence policy makers and other key stakeholders and support our members to make local connections.
- To offer support to our members in Northern Ireland.
- Raise funds for the continuation and expansion of our work and our members' work.
- Contribute to the effective administration of Shared Lives Plus.
Visit the Shared Lives Plus website to find out more and apply by sending an up to date CV and a supporting statement which should be kept to a maximum of two pages. Please start your supporting statement by saying why you want to work for us and work in the Shared Lives Plus. Your supporting statement will also need to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of each area of the person specification showing:
- Relevant skills and experience
- How your knowledge, values and attitude make you a suitable candidate
- How you would meet the practical requirements of the job.
Deadline for completed applications 23:30hrs on Monday 7th September 2020
Pre-interviews via skype/telephone week commencing 14th September 2020 and interviews week commencing 21st September 2020.
Link to JD on Shared Lives Plus website
Pre-Interviews to be held via zoom on week commencing 14th September 2020 and full interviews from week commencing 21st September 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.