Head of Membership
Salary: up to £40,780 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Based: Flexible with travel across UK including the Liverpool Head Office
Benefits: Contributory Pension (4%), Life Insurance, 28 Days’ Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
Shared Lives Plus is the UK network for family-based and small-scale ways of supporting adults. Our members are Shared Lives carers and workers, and those involved in Homeshare programmes.
This is a new and exciting role, and as the Head of Membership, you will:
1. Lead and manage our support and engagement for Shared Lives Plus members, including Shared Lives carers and scheme managers, and future members including friends and family and people who use Shared Lives, contributing to Senior Management Team on member-related issues and future strategy.
2. Lead the team providing support, information and advice to all of our Shared Lives members.
3. Identify issues of concern to Shared Lives Plus members and develop strategies to address those issues, leading local and national influencing work.
4. Manage a team including support officers, a policy officer, Shared Lives carer champions and Shared Lives ambassadors who have lived experience of Shared Lives.
5. Support the team to keep up-to-date with relevant legislation, regulation or system changes which impact on the Shared Lives and Homeshare sectors across the UK and respond to policy issues accordingly.
6. Help develop and provide strategic advice and support work in liaison with the strategic advice and support Manager.
Shared Lives Plus is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline for completed applications is 5:00 pm on Friday 4th October 2019.
Shortlisting will start w/c 7th October 2019 and interviews will be held on the 21st October 2019 in London.
Other organisations may call this role Membership Manager, Head of Supporter Engagement, Head of Engagement, Senior Engagement Manager or Senior Membership Manager.
To apply for the role of Head of Membership, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.