Homeshare Development Officer
Salary Scale: £27,130 (actual £33,461)
Accountable to: National Homeshare Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: Until 1st March 2023
Location: Home based in Greater London, Norfolk or within easy reach of both.
Shared Lives Plus is the UK network for family-based and small-scale ways of supporting adults. Our members are Shared Lives carers and workers, and Homeshare programmes.
Over the past four years the Homeshare UK team have driven the growth and development of Homeshare across the UK and ROI. This exciting and diverse new role will focus specifically on establishing Homeshare in Norfolk along with supporting the development of new Homeshare programmes and widening the reach of our existing members across Greater London.
The key objectives for this role include:
- Supporting the development and start-up of new Homeshare programmes across Norfolk and Greater London.
- Working with existing Homeshare Providers in Greater London to support them to scale up operations
- Support an increase in take up of Homeshare particularly by people from diverse background and communities.
- Support Homeshare to become recognised as a mainstream Housing and Social Care model
- Work with the Homeshare UK team to support the promotion of Homeshare across the UK and worldwide though our international work.
- To contribute to the effective administration of Homeshare UK and Homeshare International
Visit the Shared Lives Plus website to find out more and apply by sending an up to date CV and a supporting statement which should be kept to a maximum of two pages. Please start your supporting statement by saying why you want to work for us and work in the Shared LIves Sector. Your supporting statement will also need to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of each area of the person specification showing
- Relevant skills and experience
- How your knowledge, values and attitude make you a suitable candidate
- How you would meet the practical requirements of the job
Deadline for completed applications 9.30 am on Monday 27th January 2020
Pre-interviews via skype/telephone 6th and 7th February and interviews 18th February 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.