The organisation is at an early stage and will be launching next month. Therefore, we need an intern who is able to commit remotely at least 2 times a week for an initial period of 6 months. The internship is UNPAID.
- Produce the design and production for social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Create still imagery, videos, gif’s, layouts; all relevant visual media pertaining the organisation.
- Responsible for developing social media content that is designed to engage targeted audience, which is young girls and young women, and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The candidate must be familiar with all aspects of social media advertising and strategy.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Must have grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent skills with design software and technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
This is also an opportunity to develop your skills and add more content to your portfolio.
If interested, please submit CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.