North West Manager (one year temporary maternity cover)
Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity. The aim of the organisation is to combat racism through delivering anti-racism education. We are seeking to recruit to a North West Manager on a temporary one year contract.
Full time hours are 35 hours per week but part-time hours and flexi working will be considered- please state any preference in your application.
NJC Pay Scale Points 23 – 30: £26,999 - £32,878
The role is initially offered as a one year temporary contract to cover our current manager’s maternity leave. The post involves managing and expanding the education work across the North West; maintaining and developing partnerships, joint working initiatives and securing funding for educational activities.The post holder will be part of SRTRC's senior management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the fight against racism and to help make a real difference to the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to anti-racism
- Proven knowledge of planning and delivering educational activities
- Experience of working with young people
- Managing a team, keeping the team motivated and highly organised
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong ICT skills across the Microsoft suite including MS Teams and Zoom
- Some fundraising experience including bid writing
To download an Application Pack, including full Job Description, please click the links, or email us if there are any issues.
Applications close Thursday 7th October at Midnight
(Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted)
Interviews: W/C 18th October TBC
Application forms should be emailed to info @ theredcard. org
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Show Racism the Red Card aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and as such, welcomes applications from all under-represented groups.