Receptionist/Administration Officer (Full Time)
Sight Support Hull & East Yorkshire
Location: 466 Beverley Road, Hull. HU5 1NF
Staff Health Scheme
Auto-enrolment Pension (subject to eligibility)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Sight Support Hull & East Yorkshire is a well-established registered charity providing a variety of support services to help improve and enrich the lives of people living with sight loss in the Hull and East Riding area.
We are seeking a creative, motivated and customer care focused individual to proactively promote Sight Support Resource services to people with visual impairment in Hull and the East Riding and to provide information, advice and guidance on equipment and services available.
The successful candidate will:
- Create and promote a welcoming and informative environment in the Sight Support Resource Centre.
- Promote Sight Support resources and services to people with visual impairment.
- Research new equipment and services available for people with visual impairment.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner organisations.
- Organise events to promote resources and services.
- Help to coordinate Sight Support Outreach Services.
- Be the first point of call for visitors to Sight Support.
- Possess excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Be approachable and empathetic
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with proven excellent customer care and communication skills and have the ability to integrate into an existing successful team, be able to create rapport with various different stakeholders and deliver consistently high quality work to tight timescales and deadlines. A full driving license is desirable.
Please contact Gill Wright or email for more information or an application pack. To apply for this position you need to completed the attached application form and should be returned marked Private and Confidential to: Gill Wright, Sight Support Hull & East Yorkshire, 466 Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1NF or by email by 5pm on Friday 12th July 2019. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th July 2019.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.