An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Sierra Leone country office for an Administration Officer to prove administrative support and office services. Under the supervision of the Finance and Support Services Manager, this role is responsible for the smooth running of the country office administrative support as well as developing and implementing systems for efficient and timely delivery of assigned roles and responsibilities
Salary: Local Terms and Conditions Apply
The ideal candidate will have a degree or tertiary qualification in Administration/Management or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized tertiary institution. They should also have extensive experience of:
- Working within an administrative position at a reputable INGO
- General office administration and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system to ensure easy retrieval of information
- Managing contracts with landlords, security companies, IT consultants, cleaning companies and other relevant suppliers and ensuring effective supervision of security staff
- Supervision of junior staff to perform assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Organising project/programme meetings, travel, seminars and other project related activities
You will also need familiarity with:
- National and international orders
- INGO registration documentation and processing with the various ministries
- Efficient, accurate and consistent record keeping of all procurement of supplies and other items
- Managing monitoring procedures and systems to control movement of office vehicles and drivers as well as the reviewing and monitoring of vehicle maintenance schedules
- Renewal schedules for office insurance for all office assets including staff life and medical insurance and other legal obligations
- The disposal and transfer of assets including marinating an effective asset register
- Travel arrangements, including hotel reservation, flight reservations and ticket purchases, visas and other immigration requirements
This is an involved role, which also requires excellent communication skills (both oral and written). Please read the job description for further details.
Interviews are planned for 3rd & 6th May 2019.