Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
1. To provide a reception service/first point of contact service for young people and their parents as well as for other organisations and individuals involving answering the office telephones (including the mobiles) and dealing promptly with queries or messages in line with internal policies and protocols
2. To routinely check for self-referrals from clients via the Signpost website and ensure they are managed within the same timescales as telephone referrals following agreed protocols
3. To coordinate assessments and other client appointments, and to track and manage start and finish dates for clients, liaising with counsellors as necessary including recording details as per agreed guidelines
4. With appropriate training, to triage clients for urgent intervention at the point of referral/first contact
5. To monitor and manage client waiting lists ensuring that the number of empty practitioner slots is minimised
6. To take the initiative in liaising with counsellors (paid and voluntary) /practitioners? as needed to ensure they are aware of new clients and have completed all relevant paperwork promptly
7. To coordinate holidays and cover as required for all counsellors and coaches and to record and monitor these
8. To check that counsellors have arranged cover for lone working if needed and to report failures by counsellors/practitioners to do so to the Clinical Lead on a regular basis
9. To input data into and manage the client database, pulling reports as required by the Clinical Lead and/or Fundraiser
10. To monitor client attendance including DNAs and cancellations, ensuring that counsellors complete attendance sheets promptly and accurately
11. To ensure that stocks of stationery and other office supplies are maintained, ordering replacements as needed
12. To support the Clinical Lead with the administration of recruitment of both practitioners and other staff
13. To oversee the work of any admin volunteers and support workers in the office
14. To collate outcomes data and regularly highlight any missing client data to the Clinical Lead so that they can address it with the individual practitioner
15. To assist the Clinical Lead with collating data and providing reports for funders, trustees and other external organisations as needed (eg preparing CAMHS reports and monthly dashboard)
16. To support the Clinical Lead with managing health and safety in collaboration with staff from One YMCA and maintain records of risk assessments at satellite sites
17. To manage room bookings across the organisation
18. To submit invoices and arrange payment of invoices received by the organisation; this will include sending reminders to practitioners to submit invoices promptly
19. To input financial data onto Quickbooks
20. To arrange inductions (including DBS checks) for volunteers and staff and ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and signed
21. To set up personnel files for new staff, which include signed copies of their contract and all induction paperwork
22. To track Clients Causing Concern and ensure documentation is fully completed
23. To monitor hours worked by paid counsellors and provide a monthly report for payroll
24. To undertake any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the agency
To comply with and implement Signpost’s commitment to equality and diversity, as outlined in the Equality and Diversity Policy.
To comply with Signpost’s Health and Safety, General Data Protection and other key policies
It is the duty of every member of staff, while at work, to take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.