We’re now seeking a credible and inspiring leader to:
- Act as figurehead and Ambassador by building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, partners and the public to develop and promote the service
- Lead, motivate and develop a small, hugely committed Outreach and Head Office team – as well as our extended volunteer base.
- Work effectively with the Trustee Board to ensure we sustain the probity and core purpose of the charity going forward.
Credible candidates will bring:
- Genuine passion and empathy for the needs of the homeless
- Significant Leadership experience ideally within the not-for-profit sector –charity, housing or similar organisations preferred.
- A positive and proactive approach to motivating and developing teams
- The commitment to drive vision, values and purpose throughout the organisation
- Presence and energy to represent ‘Simon’ and challenge perceptions in the wider community
Our profile has never been higher – raising awareness and funds through Sleep Outs, Charity events – and most recently bringing key local and national players together by means of a hugely well received Homelessness Seminar.
To find out more about the role and how to apply please download the recruitment pack available on our website.
- Full time 37 hours with occasional evening and weekend work
- 25 days’ holiday + bank Holidays
- Deadline for applications: Midnight on 24 January 2019
- Interview Date: 3rd February 2019
- No Employment Agencies please