Based: Leeds City / Remote c£26-£31k
Experienced Charity Fundraising Manager? Looking for a fresh challenge? Inspired by the idea of driving income, profile, and reputation on behalf of the most vulnerable members of our society?
Simon on the Streets has been offering emotional and practical support for the street homeless across West Yorkshire for over 20 years. As we evolve and expand – we have now created this new role for an experienced and talented specialist.
The core of the role will see you working closely with the CEO to develop a robust structure and strategy for income generation:
- Managing and nurturing relationships with our existing supporters
- Identifying, establishing, and opening new opportunities
Bringing your fundraising experience, you will have the scope to shape and grow the role in time, leveraging your proven ability to:
- Pull together comprehensive fundraising plans.
- Track and report on income.
- Grow relationships and key partnerships.
- Capitalise on social media to engage with and develop new supporters.
- Pick up the phone and engage directly with local businesses and the wider community.
- Utilise the CRM system to best effect
- Manage and develop your one direct report.
Ideally, you will also bring a good working knowledge of Legacy support, Bid Writing, and tenders - and already have good levels of engagement with Yorkshire businesses and stakeholders.
If you can match this expertise with the energy, drive and initiative to inspire capture the imaginations of both new and existing audiences - in short to tell our story – then we would love to hear from you.
Tell us why this role sounds right for you by sending your completed application form to us.
Closing Date: 23rd March
Interview: 31st March
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.