P/T 21hrs or F/T 37.5hrs per week
Do you believe everyone should have a place to call home and the chance to lead a fulfilling life?
SHP (Single Homeless Project) is one of London’s leading homelessness prevention charities and a dynamic and growing organisation changing 8,000 lives every year across London - from supporting people in crisis, to helping them take the final steps towards independence and employment.
Our Opportunities Programme provides positive experiences for people that benefit, their health and well-being, personal growth and development and social connectedness. The programme takes a largely co-produced and group-based approach using physical activity, art, music, eco-therapy, formal psychotherapies and broader recovery-orientated work.
Reporting to the ROC Team Leader, you will oversee the day to day development & running of the programmes within the service. You will work with the wider ROC team, and Opportunities programme strands to build new content, share sessions and progress SHP’s innovative provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to relate well to others & can encourage and foster change
- Is able to work well within a team and across programmes
- Has a creative, analytical and person-centred approach to working within a strengths and recovery model.
- Takes the initiative, has good organisational skills and is professional
- Has the ability to respond calmly to crisis and deal promptly, sensitively and safely with complex and challenging situations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your experience of running and developing groups in a residential setting. If this sounds like you, then please apply
Closing: 5th May 2020 (at Midnight)
Interviews: 13th May 2020
This post will require an Enhanced DBS check to be processed for the successful applicant.
*Salary will be pro-rata for P/T post
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- A salary increase after successfully completing six months.
- A 37.5 hour working week including flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 4pm) in non-accommodation services
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually to the maximum 30 days (plus paid Bank Holidays),
- A contributory pension scheme: SHP will contribute the equivalent of 5% of your annual salary
- Staff Health Cash Plan and discounts scheme
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work
SHP is actively committed to equal opportunities and the promotion of diversity and inclusion, in all of our services and workplaces. We are also Disability Confident Committed, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and IIP accredited. In the London Homelessness Awards 2019 one of our Projects was commended for their work.