Single Homeless Project is a London-wide charity. Our vision is of a society where everyone has a place to call home and the chance to live a fulfilling life.
We help single Londoners by preventing homelessness, providing support and accommodation, promoting wellbeing, enhancing opportunity, and being a voice for change. From supporting people in crisis to helping people take the final steps towards independence and employment, we make a difference to 10,000 lives every year across all 32 boroughs.
We have an exciting opening in our Westminster Floating Support Service as the Regional Service Manager, leading a team of over 30 staff members. The service works with some of the most vulnerable residents of the borough, ensuring that they are able to maintain their tenancies and to live fulfilling lives within the community. The service is also the largest single support contract the borough funds with a budget of over £1.1m a year, working with over 700 individuals and it is constantly evolving to respond to the challenges locally.
Westminster is an exciting and dynamic central London borough with major challenges and opportunities. As the Regional Service Manager, you will lead and develop the service, building on our excellent reputation and relationships locally, identifying and responding to development opportunities and ensuring high quality service delivery.
If you feel you have the leadership skills, the commitment to supporting vulnerable individuals and the focus on quality, then this is the role for you.
Closing date: 27th September 2021 (at Midnight)
Interviews to be held: 11th October 2021
The post will require an enhanced DBS check to be processed for the successful applicant.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- A salary increase after successfully completing six months.
- A 37.5 hour working week including flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 4pm) in non-accommodation services
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually to the maximum 30 days (plus paid Bank Holidays),
- A contributory pension scheme: Single Homeless Project will contribute the equivalent of 5% of your annual salary
- Staff Health Cash Plan and discounts scheme
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work
Single Homeless Project is actively committed to equal opportunities and the promotion of diversity and inclusion, in all of our services and workplaces. We are also Disability Confident Committed and are IIP Silver accredited.