Our growing Fundraising Team is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the new role of Trusts and Foundations Officer and join them in their ambitious fundraising plans, to help lift more Londoners out of homelessness for good.
SHP (Single Homeless Project) is one of London’s leading homelessness prevention charities and a dynamic and growing organisation changing 8,000 lives every year across London - from supporting people in crisis, to helping them take the final steps towards independence and employment.
Working as part of a small and dynamic team and reporting directly to the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for maximising income and building and managing relationships, with a varied portfolio of Trusts and Foundations. Your role will play a key part in making a significant impact on the lives of those most vulnerable in the community.
There will also be significant scope for you to shape and grow the role, develop experience across other fundraising streams, actively participate in seasonal fundraising campaigns, as well as the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of the homelessness sector.
To be successful, you will have demonstrable experience of developing successful trust and foundation applications. You will also have a proven track record of meeting fundraising targets and objectives and consistently delivering high levels of donor care and responsiveness.
Closing date for applications: 10th April 2020 (at Midnight)
Interviews to be held on: 23rd April 2020
This post will require a Basic DBS check to be processed for the successful applicant.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- A salary increase after successfully completing six months.
- A 37.5 hour working week including flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 4pm) in non-accommodation services
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually to the maximum 30 days (plus paid Bank Holidays),
- A contributory pension scheme: SHP will contribute the equivalent of 5% of your annual salary
- Staff Health Cash Plan and discounts scheme
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work
SHP is actively committed to equal opportunities and the promotion of diversity and inclusion, in all of our services and workplaces. We are also Disability Confident Committed, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and IIP accredited. In the London Homelessness Awards 2019 one of our Projects was commended for their work.