Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking enthusiastic and friendly volunteers with a passion for helping vulnerable adults and veterans to volunteer in the following areas:
- Organising Peer Led Social Events, such as seasonal parties
- Helping out with Coffee Mornings
- Leading clubs such as Cooking or Walking
- Driving our Minibus
For this role you will need:
- An enthusiastic, energetic and positive manner
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- A passion for the welfare of vulnerable adults and ex-Servicemen and women
- Where applicable, a valid driving licence
Skills you will gain from this role:
- Organisational and event planning skills
- Experience working with vulnerable people
- Experience of working within the charitable sector
If you would like to get involved and have passion for the veteran community we’d love to hear from you.
Volunteers are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.