Join our team of Trustees!
Are you interested in volunteering your time and making a real difference to the lives of North East women? Why not join our small but passionate team of Trustee’s as Treasurer?
Provide oversight of the financial strategy, performance, and management of Smart Works Newcastle, monitoring the financial health of the charity and ensuring the wider Board are provided with the financial information they need.
Person Specification (includes but is not limited to):
- A proven track record of sound judgement and effective decision making ideally within a finance function. Experience on a Board is preferable but not essential.
- An accountant who is CCAB, ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- A history of impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
- Commitment to the organisation and a willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- Embody the values of Smart Works Newcastle
Half a day a week with more time given at busy times of the year (e.g. end of quarter, budgeting, audit).
Do I have to identify as female to apply?
No! We welcome applications from people of all genders to ensure our board is representative of the North East community.
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and a short covering letter (no more than two pages) outlining why you are interested in and well suited to the position to our Chair, Sophie Milliken, by 17 July 2022.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.