We are looking for a dynamic, driven person with proven experience to support our fundraising events, playing a key role in helping the charity to meet its financial objectives of core running costs and growth.
Smart Works Reading, operating as a licensee of Smart Works Charity is led by a Board of passionate and dedicated trustees, who are responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the Smart Works service across the Thames Valley from a base in Reading. Each Trustee has specific responsibilities and area of expertise to manage and own.
- Being passionate and proactive in spreading the Smart Works message
- Creating and managing fundraising events schedule annually to raise up to £25- 35k
- Project Managing (with our Funding & Development Manager as support) 3 key fundraising events throughout the year
- Build a network of wealthy individuals to support event
- Working with FDM directly to ensure smooth running of all key Fundraising events
About Smart Works
Smart Works is a dynamic, high profile and fast-growing volunteer-led UK charity that styles and coaches unemployed women for success at job interview. Voted Social Action Charity of the Year, the Smart Works service is delivered in London and through licensees in Greater Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle and Thames Valley. The licensees are independent charities and companies run by their own Boards with the ‘head quarters’ Smart Works Charity as the sole member. At each centre, more than one in two of the women seen go on to succeed at their interview. We are passionate about taking this service across the UK to help as many women as we can, and committed to delivering a service that is transformational, high-impact and inspirational.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.