Voluntary bookkeeper role with charity committed to supporting additional needs and disability students to learn Snow Sports - developing their life skills, their excitement of being on the snow and their employability.
Help give an additional needs student that electricity you feel when you are skiing in the mountains
We really feel you can be part of a team marking a life change benefit to this strong but vulnerable community.
- Set up a simple automated bookkeeping system to manage finances (such as Quickbooks / Xero ).
- Liaise with the charity administrator responsible for receiving in and reviewing applications.
- Set up any systems that you feel would simplify and automate all charity processes.
- Set up system on bookkeeping system to manage a student funding. When taken and what is left.
- Receive invoices from service providers -
- Enter details onto individual record
- Check calculations
- Make payment via online banking
- Ask second signatory to authorise
- Receive bank statements
- Reconcile bank statement to income and expenditure report
- Monitor funds available for grants
- Reconcile unused funding to individual funding records
- Year End accounts and reports
- Use information on income and expenditure report to produce year end accounts - automated.
- Provide information for Treasurer to produce Annual Report
- Claim any Gift Aid
- Support the trustees.
- Develop any new systems to automate the charities processes.
- Be involved at any level is seeing how our funds benefit our students.
You really can help us make a real difference
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.