Help us make a life changing difference to many of the unseen disabilities in the community. Those students with additional needs, disabilities or mental health challenges.
We already fund over 100 students every month and with your help could make a real difference to many more.
Role: Fundraising and Grant Manager (VOLUNTEER)
What would I be doing?
- Working with the team to develop a well-defined and effective fundraising model.
- Leading on connecting with potential donors and managing those relationships.
- Identifying grants available to the charity and taking a leading role on applications.
- having a great time being part of a team, involved in disabilities and snow sports. - What could be better :)
- Most communications are done through Zoom and email.
What Is the Snow Sports Foundation looking For?
- Previous fundraising work within the charity sector – with experience of approaching and pitching to donors / putting bids together
- Able to manage key stakeholders who could make a real difference.
- Able to work well with other volunteers and trustees in a professional manner.
Come and get involved and get a chance to strap your skis on and see what a difference we make with this vulnerable group of amazing students.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.