A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Individual Giving Manger to join Sobell House Hospice Charity based in Oxford. You will be a talented, creative, and innovative professional focussed on inspiring people to support life-changing hospice care in Oxfordshire. Over the past year, the hospice charity has received immense support from individuals, and it is an exciting time to join us.
As part of your role, you will be driving forward income through various channels which include, regular giving, fundraising appeals, lottery and in-memory giving. You will be managing the Individual Giving Fundraiser and an income of circa £600,000 as well as championing data, allowing you to implement strong stewardship plans from the analysed data.
You will need
- Extensive experience of working in/managing an individual giving or appeals fundraising environment
- Excellent understanding and experience of relationship database/CRM systems and how these are applied in appeals to achieve results
- Demonstrable experience of direct marketing (both donor development and donor acquisition campaigns) and demonstrable understanding of database marketing principles
- Experience of effectively planning, scheduling and delivering successful integrated projects/appeal
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection legislation
- Experience of campaign analysis and testing methods.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. You will be joining a busy and thriving fundraising team with a clear vision for the future and the drive to succeed.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 3rd November 2021
Interviews will be held the week of the 15th November 2021
Please send your CV along with a Supporting Statement demonstrating how you meet the essential and (where relevant) desirable criteria for this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.